A Network of Trade Centres positioned to bring small and medium-sized British businesses to the world.
The Made in Britain Trade Centres strive to support British SMEs to do business overseas in order to increase British foreign trade, promote and generate economic growth in Great Britain, and provide a permanent trade platform to:
- market and showcase British SME’s products at regional trade shows and expos overseas
- act as a localised single point of contact for foreign buyers looking for Made in Britain products
The objectives of the Made in Britain Trade Centres are:
- To facilitate the promotion, marketing and sale of merchandise for small and medium sized businesses
- To exhibit a limited stock of physical samples of British-made goods before prospective buyers
- To represent British merchants at trade events and shows
- To use regional logistical trading hubs to access sales opportunities for British manufactured goods.
- To present the quality, feel and craftsmanship of British manufactured goods
- To offer services that maximise the exposure and sales opportunity at an economic cost