The Made in Britain Trade Centres has been established to set up a global network of Made in Britain Trade Centres in regional logistical business and trading hubs around the world to help British Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME’s) to market and sell their products and services overseas which will increase British foreign trade, promote and generate economic growth in Great Britain, and provide a permanent physical and online trade platform to:
- act as a localised single point of contact for foreign buyers looking for Made in Britain products
- market and showcase British SME’s products at regional trade shows and expos overseas
- offer Made in Britain brands on an e-commerce store accessible globally
The objectives of the Made in Britain Trade Centres are:
- To facilitate the promotion, marketing and sale of merchandise for small and medium sized businesses.
- To exhibit a limited stock of physical samples of British-made goods before prospective buyers.
- To present the quality, feel and craftsmanship of British manufactured goods.
- To represent British merchants at trade events and shows.
- To use regional logistical trading hubs to access sales opportunities for British manufactured goods.
- To offer services that maximise the exposure and sales opportunity at an economic cost.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies